Oglasi:

Why Bitcoin is so expensive?

Če kupujete šotor, kamping opremo, počitniško prikolico, avtodom ali karkoli drugega s področja kampiranja, lahko tukaj oddate oglas

Post by: Gieyuk

Brez avatarja
Gieyuk je odsoten
Gieyuk

Why Bitcoin is so expensive?

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:19 am

This might be a stupid question, but I'm a newbie in this cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is so much more expensive than other coins, but I don't see any benefits to using it. Is this just because it was the first cryptocurrency and it's hard to mine nowadays?

Post by: Icanani

Brez avatarja
Icanani je odsoten
Icanani

Re: Why Bitcoin is so expensive?

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:34 am

The main reason is, of course, the fact that Bitcoin is the oldest and the most well-known cryptocurrency. In addition, it's pretty stable.

Post by: Jeserr

Brez avatarja
Jeserr je odsoten
Jeserr

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:37 am

Bitcoin is old, rare, and most of all hard to acquire. The mining difficulty is immense nowadays, and the only way to mine a decent amount is to use Hashing24.com for bitcoin cloud mining unless you want to spend tons of money on ASICs. For people trying to invest in BTC, these cloud solutions are a great balance.

Post by: figale35218

Brez avatarja
figale35218 je odsoten
figale35218

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:42 pm

Numerous investors in cryptocurrency trading make the most of paypals-cryptocurrency to buy and offer other crypto currencies. There are plenty of people who have found that they can earn a good amount of cash by trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc on line.

Post by: richardsonmary938426

Brez avatarja
richardsonmary938426 je odsoten
richardsonmary938426

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:02 am

Hi guys. I also could not understand why this is happening. Although you're right, Bitcoin is indeed the most stable currency.

Post by: tylerrjack2984

Brez avatarja
tylerrjack2984 je odsoten
tylerrjack2984

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Yes, you may be outraged by the price of bitcoin when you are not the owner of it. Therefore, it's time for you to buy bitcoin. You can do this in the easiest way - play bitcoin dice on https://duckdice.io. I guarantee that you have never played in a better game. This is a very good site with a cool design, support team, and good reviews. You can prove this personally by going to the site.

Post by: cbjosgimkyaowcdwxj481

Brez avatarja
cbjosgimkyaowcdwxj481 je odsoten
cbjosgimkyaowcdwxj481

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:36 am

While Bitcoin technology is pretty safe, there are some risks to consider before you make an investment. Bitcoin isn't anonymous, the price of cryptocurrencies can be extremely volatile, Bitcoin relies on passwords, and cryptocurrency wallets are not immune to theft.
Instead of investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, why don't you just download and play offroad outlaws and Punishing Gray Ravens on PC.  It is 100% free!